Hello

James R Walsh geology at sorby.org.uk
Thu Jun 9 17:13:24 UTC 2016

Hello

I'm James R Walsh, a U.S Army general who currently serving as commanding general,Operation Syria freedom,global War on Terrorism,U.S Army Training and Doctrine Command.Separated and due to retire soon.i'm heading to the UNITED NATION peace keeping troop here in Syria. I am a kind and sincere man, open minded and honest, affectionate. I am also a simple, easy going and caring person. I am equally happy watching the rays of dawn seek out a waking world or enjoying a nice brandy,i like traveling, share ideas with friends. I love to joke and put smile to the face of people around me. I'm Looking for good and kind woman, loyal, caring,thoughtful, creative, compassionate, imaginative, serious, sensual and passionate who can love unconditionally......But dislike women who lie, cheat, dishonest, Disrespectful, and who just play,i have been depressed due to my ex-wife infidelity and cheat but now i feel better i and want to try again. If you don't mind you can contact me directly on
 my priva
 te email address{jamesrwa

Regards

James