staging: ks7010: Rename jump labels

SF Markus Elfring elfring at users.sourceforge.net
Wed Jul 20 18:21:25 UTC 2016

>> Adjust jump targets according to the Linux coding style convention.
>
> Really? Is that documented somewhere?

How do you think about information from the chapter "7: Centralized exiting of functions"?
https://git.kernel.org/cgit/linux/kernel/git/torvalds/linux.git/tree/Documentation/CodingStyle?id=47ef4ad2684d380dd6d596140fb79395115c3950#n389

> Quoting Jean Delvare:
>
> "> It is generally accepted to indent labels with a single space. This
>  > avoids breaking the -p option of diff."

Would you like to take another look at the warning "LEADING_SPACE"?
https://git.kernel.org/cgit/linux/kernel/git/torvalds/linux.git/tree/scripts/checkpatch.pl?id=47ef4ad2684d380dd6d596140fb79395115c3950#n3004

Does such a check need further considerations?

> So, NACK for now unless we know 'diff' has been fixed.

I am also curious on corresponding software evolution.

Regards,
Markus