GOOD DAY

Yousef taofikmoshood031 at syriawebmail.com
Sat Jul 16 09:20:07 UTC 2016

Hello Dear, iam Fatma Siti Yousef from Libya. I sent you a proposal a few days ago and since I did not receive any reply from you, I assume you did not receive it so I am now resending it to you in this email. Please review the proposal included with this message and let me know if you are interested in helping. if for any reason, you are unable to open the attachment, please let me know so that I can send as a plain text. I await your immediate response.

Regards,

Fatma Siti Yousef.