PLEASE I NEED YOUR HELP

Sayid Assad sayidassad at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 30 10:47:31 UTC 2016

Good Morning,

My name is Sayid Assad from Syria, I am presently seeking asylum as a refugee in Budapest, Hungary. I am 20yrs old male. Please i need your assistance to stand as my foreign beneficiary to clear my family treasure worth $20,000,000.00 million dollar presently in a private security company in Turkey with the care of  diplomat agent.

I am ready to go into an agreement with you (organization), that i will give you 30% for your assistance and 70% will be fore invest purpose, which you will advise me on lucrative business venture in your country.

Please if you are interested to help me, do not hesitate to contact me on my direct number private email: sayid.assad16 at gmail.com and if you think you can not help, then erase this message from your inbox.

Please i advise that you should keep all details of the transaction confidential for security purpose.

I wait for your urgent and candid respond.

Yours Sincerely,
Sayid Assad