Missed patch for hfi1 from Gregs tree.

ira.weiny ira.weiny at intel.com
Thu Jan 28 21:42:24 UTC 2016

On Thu, Jan 28, 2016 at 09:52:09PM +0100, Julia Lawall wrote:

> On Thu, 28 Jan 2016, gregkh at linuxfoundation.org wrote:
>
> > On Thu, Jan 28, 2016 at 03:30:23PM -0500, ira.weiny wrote:
> > > Doug,
> > >
> > > The following patch was not accepted by Greg and does not appear in patchworks
> > >
> > > https://marc.info/?l=linux-rdma&m=145090416416677&w=2
> >
> > I have a whole stack of staging patches I have yet to get through.  Over
> > 1000 at the moment, they will be gotten to eventually...

Greg,

As we agreed to here:

http://www.spinics.net/lists/linux-rdma/msg31782.html

Doug has taken over the staging/rdma tree.  I offered to help direct
submissions to the staging tree to Doug/linux-rdma so that you would not have
to worry about them.  That is what I am doing here.

Therefore, we would like Julia to resubmit to Doug so that we have 1 maintainer
for this driver and the rdmavt/qib work.

> > greg k-h
>
> Should I resubmit?

Yes please resubmit to Doug/linux-rdma.

Thanks,