Greetings!!!

UNICEF plsclickreplydirecttoinicef at dispatch.net
Wed Jan 20 06:05:12 UTC 2016

Good Day

UNICEF Online Ministry Charity Organization is pleased to offer disables the opportunity to earn $ even while you are on wheel shair we believe you can work for us because it is online and we also want you to believe you can be important to many peoples life, this job is open to just any body who need more job to support the little you already have.

Please note that we only need usa and canada workers for now, you can place our magnetic advertising decals on your car.We are excited about the potential that you bring to our company and if interested should contact with our HR team for further details.

PAUL GREEN
Coordinator Desk, UNICEF.

CONTACT UNICEF UK

Unicef House
30a Great Sutton Street
London EC1V 0DU
Tel: +447024017786
Fax: 0207 250 1713
For further questions and inquiries, kindly click reply direct to the Management desk, Humanitarian department, UNICEF, U.S.A. U.K CANADA.