[Spam] is not attached

Mail rbi-e at mit.tc
Mon Jan 11 21:55:50 UTC 2016

 I NEED YOUR IMMEDIATE ATTENTION TO MY PROPOSAL
I am the Executive Director, the industrial and
Commercial Bank of China (ICBC). I have a mutual business
proposed, which refers to the transfer of a large amount of
money to an account abroad, with their help as a foreigner
partner as the beneficiary of the funds. all about
This should be done smoothly legally
any financial authority. Please endeavor to observe higher
discretion in all matters concerning this issue. If you are
interested, please reply back through my private email
written below, and I'll give you more information about
I and the project as soon as I receive your positive response.

Private e-mail: rbi-e at mit.tc

Best Regards
Executive director.