RECONFIRM YOUR DETAILS TO ME,,,,,

MR THOMAS JAMES test at megalan.bg
Thu Feb 25 17:51:29 UTC 2016

Dearest Beloved,

I am Thomas James., A france national,I was browsing and I saw
 your e-mail, So i decided to write you if your e-mail is real, I have
 been diagnosed with esophageal cancer. It has defiled all forms of
 medical treatment, and right now I have only about a few months to
 live. I am very rich, but was never generous; I have given most of my
 assets to my immediate family members.

 I have decided to give alms to charity organizations. I cannot do this
 myself anymore because of my health. I once asked members of my family
 to give some money to charity organizations, they refused and kept the
 money. I have a huge cash deposit of Eight Million dollars with a
 finance House . I will want you to help me collect this
 deposit and dispatch it to charity organizations. You will take out
 30% of these funds for your assistance.

 I will like you to acknowledge the receipt of this e-mail as soon as
 possible and treats with absolute confidentiality and sincerity.