I Crave Your indulgence to read my mail.

Mrs Diana Tran tranmrsdianaiin at gmail.com
Thu Feb 25 08:51:13 UTC 2016

Dearly Beloved,
 I know this letter will come to you as a surprise as we have not met but i want you to know that i have been on prayers since i saw your contact details on your profile before deciding to contact you.
 My name is Diana Tran a cancer patient, i was diagnosed of cancer two years ago shortly after the death of my only son and my husband who was an exporter of crude.
 I am writing to you with tears in my eyes and pain in my hearth as i just received a report from my doctor that my lungs has been damaged and as a result i will not live long, i have lived my life thinking that money can do all things until recently when i was admitted on this sick bed. I have decided to touch people's life through you so that i will be remembered when i am gone. I am donating $ 5 Million to you for investment and charity project around the world. I want you to use 40% for investment in your name and 60% will be used to help the widow and refugees around the world. Get back to me for details.

Yours sincerely
Mrs. Diana Tran