ZERO-INTEREST FINANCING!!!

INTEREST-FREE FINANCING eif.int at europe.com
Fri Feb 19 01:08:56 UTC 2016

The Chief Executive Officer,
The Managing Director

Dear Sir/Madam
RE: NO-INTEREST INVESTMENT FINANCING

If you are like many individuals, business executives and project facilitators and you have held off from borrowing funds for project and business development over the past year because of the interest rates that had hit the ceiling or procedures that became too difficult to meet up with, we have news for you. We making available to you a Project & Business Development Funding Package, sponsored by an Overseas Private Investor. This is a scheme which allows prospective businesses and project facilitators to borrow from the scheme at ZERO INTEREST. This package will help to increase lending to prospective businesses and project developers by increasing access to credit. We are liaising with the TOP 10 UK Bank through the deposit the Overseas Private Investor intends to deplete to help to increase the amount of lending to businesses. Project and Business Developers often need loans or other forms of finance to grow their business, yet many find it difficult to access finance, so we advise you to take advantage of this package knowing the benefits there in as our commitment to making it easy and affordable for businesses to access finance. We're pleased to announce that we've made all this Special Finance Facility Loan INTEREST-FREE.

Please contact us today on EMAIL ONLY if you would like to take advantage of this scheme and develop your business.  This is the most affordable funding yet on offer to businesses and project developers and will hopefully encourage more businesses to take the opportunity to invest in growth.

We will look forward to hearing from you.
PLEASE SEND YOUR CORRESPONDENCE TO US ON EMAIL ONLY: icbc.securities at gmail.com

MORE details will be sent on receipt of your response.

Best Regards,
R. R. Roberts
MANDATE TO THE PRIVATE INVESTOR
THE FINANCIAL CONSORTIUM