Assalamu Alaikum.

Mrs Haling Samila lkoimi at aol.fr
Fri Feb 5 09:13:16 UTC 2016

I am Mrs Haling Samila  from France, I am 57 years old woman suffering from Endometrial cancer and I live in west Africa, please i want you help me create a charitable project with the money that I inherited from my deceased husband, I crave your indulgence as a God fearing individual and as someone who cares for the less-privileged as much as i do, to take it upon yourself and use this fund for the above mentioned purposes, As soon as I receive your reply and personal information's as listed below, I shall give you the official contact of the officials as well as my lawyer, to enable you contact the Bank without delays. I will also issue you with a letter of authorization.
i will like you to contact me through my private email address for more details ( hellingsamila at yahoo.com.vn )
Regards.
Mrs. Haling Samila