move hyperv CHANNELMSG_UNLOAD from crashed kernel to kdump kernel

KY Srinivasan kys at microsoft.com
Wed Dec 7 15:04:29 UTC 2016

Yes; I had played with this approach a while ago. The issue is that the host knows about a
bunch of in memory state that will be different in the kexec kernel. For instance if we did all
the cleanup as part of the boot sequence, we will need access to all the interrupt/messaging
infrastructure that was set up in the previous kernel.

K. Y