I HAVE BEEN TRYING TO REACH YOU

Gibson info at louginswitchgear.com
Fri Aug 19 12:12:13 UTC 2016

Sir/Madam

My name is barrister George Gibson. I have a business proposition to invest in any good business that will bring good return on investment in your country. My client who is a top government official has a substantial amount of $7,500,000 (Seven Million Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars Only)for investment and is looking for someone who is trustworthy and reputable to partner with in any good business that will generate good return on investment.  I got your contact through my search on web. We  intend to invest in spa & fitness, business real estate, and tourist or any good business of your choice.

If you are interested, my client will want to partner with you, leaving the funds under your care to invest in any profitable business for a period of 5years. 30% of the total funds will be given to you as your principal shear while you will invest 70% on my clients name in any lucrative business you deem profitable either in your country or overseas.

 If you are willing to partner with my client please email the following to me at once.

1)	YOUR INVESTMENT PROPOSAL
2)	ANNUAL RETURN ON INVESTMENT
3)	DURATION OF INVESTMENT
4)	YOUR FULL NAME AND ADDRESS
5)	YOUR DIRECT TELEPHONE NUMBER

The moment you declare your intentions and interest, and send me the above requested informations, this transaction will commence at once and I shall prepare all the necessary legal agreements copies and paper works needed for this business venture and forward to you for review and endorsement.

To ensure security and safety of the funds because of my client current situation on ground. All arrangements regards to this joint venture partnership is in good place and all protocols observed. This transaction will last for 12 working days at which during the process you will be advised from which bank the investment funds will be transferred to your designated account.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Yours truly

George Gibson (Esq.)