Ms Nathalie Emmanuel

Ms Nathalie Emmanuel test1 at alvotelecom.net.br
Tue Aug 23 21:39:02 UTC 2016

Ms Nathalie Emmanuel
GENERAL DE GAULLE,
B.P. 229 DAKAR SENEGAL
Email: allend875 at gmail.com

I am Soliciting On-Behalf of a private Client who holds a Government Position in his Country and wishes to invest some funds (US$30Million) through your company in your country. I want to know if you have the ability, workforce and strength to help my client invest in the following sector real estate, hotel management/tourism, stock management and commercial agriculture in your country and get rewarded financially without affecting your convenience, if you are trustworthy and capable to handle this investment get back to me with your below details for more information. i guarantee that this will be executed under a legitimate arrangement that will protect you from any breach of the law.

Full Name:
Full Address:
Telephone Number:
Mobile Number:
Age:
Occupation:
Your Email:

Please get back to me urgently on receipt of this message, I can be reached via the
above email.

Yours faithfully,

Ms Nathalie Emmanuel