Attention Beneficially

Robert David clarkraymond377 at gmail.com
Sun Aug 21 06:50:18 UTC 2016

Attention Beneficially

WESTERN UNION

This is very urgent Our Operation manager has sent your first payment of $5000.00 to you. Here is what we need from you to complete the
transfer, Your Name, Your Address,A Copy Of Your ID and Your Telephone Number: Noted That Only Fee Request from You Is to
Reactivate Transfer Files which is Sum Of $65Only, No More Fee again after that.
Western Union Agent: Mr. Peterson Godwin
Direct phone line is: + 229 98782817
E-mail ::(westernunion8087 at gmail.com)

Bellow is your first payment for $5000usd sent today in your name.
Sender Name: Mr.
MTCN:
Question
Answer
Amount Sent: $5000.00

You can use this link to confirm the payment,

Best Regards,
Mr.Joseph Ezo