Business and Project FINANCING!

PROJECT & BUSINESS FUNDING LIAISON eif.int at europe.com
Fri Aug 12 19:14:08 UTC 2016

ARE YOU LOOKING TO START A NEW BUSINESS?
ARE YOU LOOKING TO DEVELOP AN EXISTING BUSINESS?
ARE YOU LOOKING FOR FINANCE FOR A PROJECT OR BUSINESS?
ARE YOU LOOKING SEEKING FINANCE FOR A REAL-ESTATE DEVELOPMENT?
ARE YOU SEEKING FINANCE TO PURCHASE OR INVEST IN PROPERTIES?
OR YOU SEEK A 100% BUSINESS/PROJECT PARTNERSHIP INVESTOR?

We’re a marketplace that connects established businesses looking to borrow, with people and other investors who want to lend. By cutting out the costs and complexity of dealing with banks, you can get an affordable loan for your business in just one week. As active Investors and Financiers in sectors and geographies that hold potential and tangible returns, we work in partnership with a number of world-class organizations with a combined International pool of nearly Half a Trillion in available Liquidity.

We have a confirmed Cash Backed Financial Facility ready to be invested only in your country. The Board of Directors of the Investment Institution today approved EUR 9.4 billion of new financing for 56 projects across Europe and around the world. This include more than EUR 2.8 billion for new loans for projects backed by guarantee for Strategic Investments.

If you have a viable project or business requiring financing, do contact me with SERIOUS ENQUIRIES ONLY on email business-rbs at europe.com providing us with your full names and contact telephone number for an assessment.

The Senior Consultant
BUSINESS RBS
125 Old Broad Street
EC2N 1AR London