[PATCH] staging: rtl8712: Removed paragraph about writing to FSF
batmanav10 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 29 10:12:09 UTC 2016
Signed-off-by: Manav Batra <batmanav10 at gmail.com>
Removed paragraph about writing to FSF since the address may change and
a copy of the GPL is included already.
drivers/staging/rtl8712/recv_linux.c | 3 +--
1 file changed, 1 insertion(+), 2 deletions(-)
diff --git a/drivers/staging/rtl8712/recv_linux.c b/drivers/staging/rtl8712/recv_linux.c
index 735a0ea..a3a2efc 100644
@@ -14,8 +14,7 @@
* more details.
* You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License along with
- * this program; if not, write to the Free Software Foundation, Inc.,
- * 51 Franklin Street, Fifth Floor, Boston, MA 02110, USA
+ * this program.
* Modifications for inclusion into the Linux staging tree are
* Copyright(c) 2010 Larry Finger. All rights reserved.
More information about the devel