Financing INTRODUCTION

THE HONG KONG FINANCE LIAISON thefinance.liaison at asia.com
Mon Apr 18 17:44:01 UTC 2016

Dear Sir/Madam

I am Mr Chris Edwin Chen, an Independent and Private Business Developer and Investment Consultant. I work in collaboration with HEDGE FUNDS & WEALTHY OVERSEAS INVESTORS willing to lease funds to business facilitators, project handlers in any viable Business/Projects. We are focusing on number of areas in which has developed significant competitive advantage, including Aerospace, Financial Services, Healthcare, Information & Communications Technology, Infrastructure, Investments, Logistics & Transport, Metals & Mining, Oil & Gas, Real Estate, Renewables, Semiconductors, Utilities, Acquisitions, Technology Energy, Industry and service ventures.

I am contacting you because we are interested in investing in your Country and we want to have you be the facilitator and recipient to this investment opportunity. I will like to keep the details short for now, however if you are interested and you have a business, project or a profitable idea worth investing in, kindly reply to this email.  Do not forget to include in the reply email your direct contact phone number and the best time to call you. I will call you to discuss the modality and other details once I am in receipt of your reply.

I look forward to your response on EMAIL ONLY: hongkong.liaison at aol.com and I trust that working with you on this Investment scheme would be of immense profit to both parties.

Yours Faithfully
Chris Edwin Chen
The Financial Liaison