Personal Assitant and Administrative officer needed.

Walter.Smith walter.smith7 at att.net
Mon Apr 18 18:00:09 UTC 2016

--
Hello,

I'm looking for someone who can handle my business & personal errands at
his/her spare time as I keep travelling a lot. Someone who can offer me
these

services mentioned below:

* Mail services (Receive my mails and drop them off at UPS or USPS)
* Shop for Gifts
* Bill payment (pay my bills on my behalf, access to the funds would be
provided by me)
* Sit for delivery (at your home) or pick items up at nearby post office
at your convenience.

Let me know if you will be able to offer me any or all of these services
and 10% of my income weekly would be your weekly payment. If you will be
available for this job position ,send me a confirmation e-mail and send
me your details like complete name/address/country/state/ city/zip/phone
or you could even attach your resume.I do have a pile up of work and a
number of unattended duties which you can assist me with soon.

Please note that this job DOES NOT require any financial obligation of
any sort from you as I would be catering for all expenses.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Sincerely,

Mr.Walter.Smith.