Hello Friend

Amina amina6078 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 13 00:58:53 UTC 2016

  Dear Friend,
I am Mrs. Amina Gunnarsson, married to Late Engr Brown Gunnarsson Danbazu {PhD} who worked with MULTINATIONAL OIL COMPANY EXXON AS A DRILLINGRIG SUPPLIER in Saudi Arabia for 19 years before he died on the 27th of August, 2010. We were married for twenty four years without a child. He died after a brief illness that lasted for only four days. Before his death, he deposited the sum huge amount  of money with a Bank in NIGERIA and this fund is presently with the bank awaiting my disbursement as beneficiary and next of kin to the funds. Recently, my Doctor told me that I would not last for the next 1 to 2  months due to cancer problem. Having known my condition, I decided to donate this fund to a church, Mosque, organization or good person that will utilize this money in good faith. I took this decision because I don't have any child that will inherit this money. I kept this deposit secret till date, this is why I am taking this decision. I don'tthink I will need any telephone communication in this regard because of the confidentiality of this transfer. Upon your reply I shall give you the contact of my barrister, I will also issue a letter of authorization to the bank and my Barister that will prove you the present beneficiary of this money. Reply to my very confidential email address; adanbazu at gmail.com your responds and God bless you.

Regard

AMINA Gunnarsson