FROM: MR. OLIVER SENO!!

AKINWUMI urr at adminnfo3.website.tk
Fri Apr 8 18:53:02 UTC 2016

Dear Sir.

I bring you greetings. My name is Mr.Oliver Seno Lim, I am a staff of Abbey National Plc. London and heading our regional office in West Africa. Our late customer named Engr.Ben W.westland, made a fixed deposit amount of US$7Million.He did not declare any next of kin in any of his paper work, I want you as a foreigner to stand as the beneficiary to transfer this funds out of my bank into your account, after the successful transfer, we shall share in the ratio of 30% for you, 70%for me. Should you be interested please send me your information:

1,Full names.
2,current residential address.
3,Tele/Fax numbers./your work.

All I need from you is your readiness, trustworthiness and edication. Please email me directly on my private email address: officeosenol at yahoo.com) so we can begin arrangements and I would give you more information on how we would handle this venture and once i hear from you i will give you information of the bank for the transferring funds on your name.

Regards,
Mr.Oliver Seno Lim