Good Day

Beth Garza katonathomas at yahoo.co.uk
Tue Apr 5 01:13:37 UTC 2016

Hello Dearest,

I am Sgt Beth Garza, female, 228th Signal Brigade, United States of America  Army. I hope all is well with you? I am a soldier working as United Nations peace keeping troop in Iraq, on war against terrorism. I have in my possession the sum of $4.6 millions USD Which i made here in Iraq. I deposited this money with a Red Cross agent because of the law of UN. I want you to stand as my beneficiary to receive the fund and keep it safe because i don't trust Red Cross agent. I want you to help me and keep the money save in your account so that as soon as am through with my mission here in Iraq, I will come over to your country for us to meet face to face and know each other well. I will give you 50% of the total money for your assistance after you have received the money. please reply back to me if you are willing to work with me so that i can send you more information where the money is been kept by the Red Cross Agent.
Your urgent reply is highly needed.

Regards,
Sgt Beth Garza.

---