Director and Special Representative World Bank

Mr Stefan Emblad foobet at foobet.com
Sun Sep 27 02:42:34 UTC 2015

WORLD BANK
World Bank Auditors UK Desk
United Kingdom Regional Delegation
The World Bank London Office Milbank Tower
12th Floor 21-24; Milbank, London SW1P 4QP, UK

Beneficiary,

RE: PAYMENT ORDER VIA ATM OR CHEQUE IN YOUR FAVOUR.

We in the World Bank wish to congratulate and inform you that you will be paid part payment of your funds via ATM or CHEQUE, the first approved payment today is One Million Seven Hundred Thousand United States Dollars, Do furnish this office with your full name and address with your mobile phone and fax number, upon our receipt of your details, we will order our authorized bankers to proceed with your payment.

Regards,
Stefan Emblad.
Director and Special Representative World Bank , Europe
Offices: Paris, Berlin, Brussels, Geneva, London, Rome
United Kingdom Regional Delegation