Dear customer:

Mr. Raymond Goodman westernunion10 at cantv.net
Thu Sep 24 18:25:16 UTC 2015

Dear customer:

This is Mr. Raymond Goodman from western union Head office here in Benin Du Republic. We presently send your first payment of $5000 this morning from our office, so you are requested to contact Head office now with full information where you want your first payment to be transfer to you without any further Daley,

(1)Your fullname,
(2)Your country,
(3)Your city,
(4) Your Occup,
(5) Your phone number,

and also send us an emai: western9_officeun at foxmail.com,call us at +229_98084752 so we can do the normal procedure on your first $5000 payment which is activating the file to enable you pick up your money at any western union office around you. Thanks and call me now for the processing.

Best Regards
Mr. Raymond Goodman
Western union Head office BENIN Du REPUBLIC: