VERY URGENT FROM THE HOSPITAL123

Kathryn Richardson info at peopledance.de
Sat Sep 12 14:53:21 UTC 2015

VERY URGENT FROM THE HOSPITAL
PLEASE ENDEAVOUR TO USE IT ON LESS-PRIVILEGES, ORPHANAGES AND CHARITY HOME

Actually we have never met before but looking at your profile is what gave me the confident and courage to contact you.

I am writing this mail to you with heavy tears in my eyes and great sorrow in my heart because my Doctor told me that I will die in three months time. I am Mrs. Kathryn Richardson, a widow to late Wright Richardson former owner of Petroleum & Gas Company here in Ivory Cost West Africa. I am 63 years old, suffering from long time Cancer of the breast. From all indications my condition is really deteriorating and it's quite obvious that I won't live more than 3 months according to my doctors.

Based on this development I want to will my money which is deposited in a bank, that’s all I have left now, I have wholeheartedly decided to donate the entirety of this fund to any devoted Believer or Organization and to achieve this, I need an individual that will utilize this funds adherent for these Purposes. I am in search of a reliable person who will use the Money to build charity organization for the saints and the person will take 30% of the total sum. While 70% of the money will go to charity Organizations and helping the orphanages.

 1: For the sick, less-privileged
   2: For the Widows and the motherless babies
   3: Orphanage or Charity Home

I grew up as an Orphan and i don't have anybody/family member to take care of my wealth. The total money in question is $2.3million dollars. I will provide you with other information's once you indicate your willingness. I want you to always put me in your daily prayer. My happiness is that I lived a life of a worthy and God fearer woman.

Presently, I'm in a hospital here in Ivory Coast, where I have been undergoing treatment for this breast cancer. I want someone, who is God-fearing to use this money for the propagating the good news of God, orphanages and widows, I await your quick response to this mail as this is my last wish to see this funds transferred before my death. Write back as soon as possible, any delay in your reply will give me room in searching for another person for this same purpose. Please assure me that you will act accordingly as I Stated herein.

Yours sincerely.
Mrs. Kathryn Richardson