Urgent Response Needed Asap!!

John Wan nf at paustian.dk
Mon Oct 19 18:00:52 UTC 2015

Dear friend,

I am John Wan from the bank of China, I have a business proposal involving the sum of $8,370,000.00 which is unclaimed as the deceased depositor died in testate with no surviving next of kin. I will like you to work with me in total trust and partnership to enable me transfer the estate to you.We will share the estate in the ratio 50% each.

I advise that you keep this email confidential and respond to me via my private email address: johnwan737 at yahoo.com.hk

I shall await your swift response to enable me inform you in details about this business.

Regards,

John Wan

---