The World Bank

The at osuosl.org The at osuosl.org
Mon Oct 19 18:55:39 UTC 2015

The World Bank
1818 H Street,
NW Washington, DC 20433.
United States
Phone: + 1 252 8481 269
Fax:+ 1 477 6391

October 17, 2015.

Dear Sir/Madam,

The World Bank operates day-to-day under the leadership and direction of the president, management and senior staff, and the vice presidents in charge of Global Practices, Cross-Cutting Solutions Areas, regions, and functions.

Our Open Data yearly financial transactions across the globe offers access to comprehensive, local and international funds transfer with indication about development in countries around the globe. We have also made United Nations Compensation Commission (UNCC) Live—live discussions open to participants worldwide—a key part of our spring and Annual Meetings with the International communities.

Consultation and Dialogue: 25 - 27 September 2015.

Participants from NPOs, financial institutions, the European Financial Stability Facility (EFSF) members, and the Multinational Corporation’s and manufacturer’s, including observer delegations met for an in-depth exchange of views on a number of important issues affecting funds transaction sector, especially in the Asia.

These include the FATF’s ongoing work to revise its Best Practices Paper on Combating the Abuse of funds transfer by some financial institutions, the need to avoid a “one-size-fits-all” approach to effectively combat ineffective funds transfer by some financial institutions and abuse of office, given that not all NPOs are at high risk, and the importance of ensuring that misinterpretation or poor implementation of funds transfer standards does not adversely impact legitimate charitable activities of funds beneficiaries.

Outcomes of the Plenary meeting: 25 - 27 September 2015.

The World Bank Plenary discussed the mutual evaluation reports from the office of the Secretary of State for Foreign and Commonwealth Affairs (Foreign & Commonwealth Office), and updated its statements concerning high-risk investigation reports and non-compliance to directive jurisdictions.

In consideration, a legislative resolution was reached in conjunction with all members present on financial & allied matters, following series of complaints and petitions received from the office of the Secretary of State for Foreign and Commonwealth Affairs (Foreign & Commonwealth Office) towards the non-release of payments of foreign beneficiaries of funds as at when due.

Our committee on financial regulations & fact finding (FRFF) for foreign payments which was subsequently inaugurated to help in ensuring that any outstanding payment is released to the beneficiary's bank account forthwith.

Thus from the records of outstanding funds beneficiaries manifest due for payment in India, your name was among the list of beneficiaries whose file showed sufficient proof for you to receive a compensation of US$ 275,500.00 /- (18,225,013.75 INR) for your overdue payment.

As soon as you establish a convincible verification to match same information we already have in our data base system, by ensuring that you provide the information as shown below correctly, processing and immediate transfer of the above funds through The United Nations Regional Office, New Delhi - India, will commence at the earliest.

* Full Names:
* Residential Address:
* Mobile Telephone Numbers:
* Fax Number: