Attention:Beneficiary

Mr.Paul Jordan setyo.budi at ptncs.co.id
Thu Oct 1 09:28:36 UTC 2015

Attention:Beneficiary

I am Mr.Paul Jordan, Director Inspection Unit United Nations
Agent in Kotoka International Airport in Accra, Ghana.

The United Nations International Consignment Inspection Unit wish to inform
you that your Two Consignment boxes containing  $15.5Million US and US$17,850,000.00usd
Dollars--Bearing Your Name/Address  From United Kingdom via Africa under,
This Two Metal Trunk Boxes weighing approximately 25kg each. (Internal
dimension: W61 x H156 x D73 (cm). Effective capacity: 380 L.) Approximately.

Reconfirm to  us your full contact details for Smooth delivery within 72hours in your Doorstep.

Due to the complications and errors of the past, we ask you to reconfirm
your Current address Below to avoid any Error.

(1) Your Full Name
(2) Your Full Detailed Address
(3) Any Scanned Copy of your ID or Driver License or Passport.
(4) Your Mobile Phone Number.
(5) Your current Occupation.
(6)You’re Nearest Airport.
(7) Male or Female.
(8) Your Country.
(9) Your Age.

Kindly Get back to me Through This E-Mail Here mrpauljordan2015 at outlook.com

Or mrpauljordan2010 at yahoo.co.uk

Respectively Yours,

The Management team

Mr.Paul Jordan
(Specialized Delivery Division)
Department Senior United Nations
Diplomatic/Delivery Officer
Kotoka International Airport in Accra, Ghana
Direct Contact Telephone Number:+233 540 674 866