Urgent Business call.

Mr Opare Lamptey info at thai-towns.com
Sun Nov 22 14:33:05 UTC 2015

Hello,

I have an offer you might be interested in. We work with one of the paramount chief from the Eastern region of Ghana, who passed on last year. He deposited a consignment with our security firm in which I'm the vault manager. I'm the only one with access to his consignment documents because he runs a polygamous family.

The consignment contains Gold Dust which the local miners accorded him as part of their royalties and cash worth millions of US Dollars. But he kept maintaining that the consignment belonged to a foreign partner oversea for safekeeping.

All I need is for you to claim the box as the said foreign partner from the security firm. Please if you are interested respond immediately so I would know how to go about it. More details of it would be given to you once I hear from you. This opportunity is not a scam. I have the deposit certificate and agreement with the company at hand just in case you would like to confirm.

I await your response, my private E-mail ( oplamptey at gmail.com )
Yours sincerely,
Opare Lamptey.