Dear Friend

Juliet Joel josephbell012 at byttre.net
Sat Nov 21 21:38:48 UTC 2015

Dear Friend,

I am interested in establishing and operating a very viable business as a means of investment abroad. I do not know too well on how this is done in your country, so I will need you to help me in this regard.

My preference is any good profit yielding business and I would appreciate any viable ideas you could come up with. I will also need you to help me look for properties like homes and lands for sale as I am proposing to invest the sum of Twenty five Million United States Dollars ($125,000,000 USD) for this. I do not know if you can and will be of help to me.

For a brief on my personality; my name is Juliet Joel, an African based in U.K.I am 33 years of age, married with 3 lovely kids. I dropped my Shipping business because it wasn't producing profitable income. I have had so much problems with the British Authority just because am a foreigner I believe.

My need for this business proposition and to acquire these properties is very urgent as I am planning to move out of this country with my family down to your country. I want you to also help in finding a good home where my family and i will live in. (Mini Estate)

Please I expect your good and prompt reply so that we can proceed swiftly. I will need your phone and fax numbers for easier communication with you if I am unable to access my emails.

Best Regards,

Ms.Juliet Joel.