YOUR REF No: UN-0183748HB/2015.

UNITED NATIONS info at uncc.org
Wed Nov 4 18:31:40 UTC 2015

UNITED NATIONS COMPENSATION UNIT
In Affiliation with World Bank
Our Ref: U.N.O/W.B.O/09/15/82/05/9.
138 UN Plaza Westbrook Street UK Annex,
London SW1V 2NDF,
www.un.org

APPROVED PAYMENT VALUE: $2,500,000.00
UNDER CATEGORY A REF No: UN-0183748HB/2015.

Congratulations Beneficiary,

The United Nations Global office in affiliation with World Bank/ International Monetary Fund (IMF) through the debt management unit did establish this contact to inform you that you have been selected with the approval code No; UN5685P/2015/ as the beneficiary of 2015 end of the year UN Global Compensation payment.This Compensation is geared toward fighting crime and corruption globally, which involves provision of fund to some scam victims selected individuals and firms/cooperate bodies.

This includes every foreign contractors that may have not received their contract sum, and people that have had an unfinished transaction or international businesses that failed due to Government problems etc. We found your email in the list of those who are to benefit from these compensation exercise and that is why we are contacting you, this have been agreed upon and signed.

This is Your Payment file, United Nations Approval No; UN44587P/2015, White House Approved No: WBO44CV, Reference No: WB-0183748HB/2015, Allocation No: 674632 Password No: 339331, Pin Code No: 55674 and your Certificate of Merit Payment No: 103, Release Code No:09284B ; Immediate (IMF) Telex confirmation No: -1114433; Secret Code No: XXTN015.

Having received these vital payment numbers, therefore you are qualified now to receive your payment of ( $2,500,000.00USD) from our authorized south east Asia Pacific payment office where your payment file falls. You are advised to respond immediately with the under listed information's for clarification and further directive on how to receive your fund.Contact email (samrithmeng48 at consultant.com)

Congratulations, and I look forward to hear from you as soon as you confirm your payment making the world a better place.

You are required to re-furnish this office with the following information

1.Full Name............................
2.Country ..............................
3.Present Address.................
4.Occupation.................. ........
5.Marital Status.......................
7.Telephone Number...........

You have to contact him directly on this information with your Approval No; UN44587P/2015

Foreign Remittance Director,
Mr.Samrith Meng.
Email:, samrithmeng48 at consultant.com

Yours Sincerely,
Stephen O'Brien
The Under-Secretary-General and Emergency Relief
Coordinator