DISTRIBUTORS WANTED WORLDWIDE

Jeremy Dwight einniun at mail.com
Mon Nov 2 09:31:37 UTC 2015

26 YEAR OLD U.S. COMPANY NEEDS DISTRIBUTORS IN MANY COUNTRIES for our
amazing slip-resistant floor product..

One application with our Anti-Slip Floor Treatment makes floors slip
resistant and safe for 4 years - Guaranteed!

Use Indoors or Outdoors

No Change in Appearance

Use on Ceramic, Porcelain and quarry Tiles, marble, granite, concrete,
terrazzo, etc.

Typical Prospects: Hotels, Restaurants, Supermarkets, Office Buildings,
Retail stores, etc.

Some of our satisfied Customers: McDonalds, Burger King, KFC, Hilton,
Sheraton, Pfizer, Mercedes, BMW, etc.

$5,000 USD - $20,000 USD INVENTORY INVESTMENT REQUIRED

Please contact us for details and to see if there is a distributorship
available in your country.

INCLUDE YOUR NAME, COUNTRY and E-MAIL ADDRESS.

Jeremy Dwight
Email: suinynaa at sina.com