confirmation Of Payment Final Notification

Rev. Rowland William judy at cosmic.com.tw
Thu May 14 16:29:08 UTC 2015

Attention;
I hereby write to ask you about one man know as Mrs. Katherine Lynn Voss of United
States of America, Do you know her?
This woman forwarded her bank account number 237030232190 and her bank name; Bank of
America. she said that you empowered her to claim this Inheritance fund $10.5m on
your behalf. that You have no money again to come and claim this fund, please verify
to this office with immediate effect before I transfer this fund into this account
he gave me. On the receipt of this message, I look forward to hear from you.
Best Regards,
Rev, Rowland Williams.