CHANGE OF ACCOUNT PARTICULARS ON YOUR PAYMENT FILE!!!

MRS. INGA-BRITT AHLENIUS mrssht at fodum.com
Sun May 10 09:37:50 UTC 2015

UNITED NATIONS OFFICE OF INTERNATIONAL OVERSIGHT SERVICES
 Internal Audit,Monitoring,Consulting And Investigations Division
 FROM: MRS. INGA-BRITT AHLENIUS,
 UNITED NATIONS OFFICE OF INTERNATIONAL OVERSIGHT SERVICES,
 INTERNAL AUDIT, MONITORING, CONSULTING AND INVESTIGATIONS DIVISION

 REF: CHANGE OF ACCOUNT PARTICULARS ON YOUR PAYMENT FILE

 To your URGENT Attention
 I hereby send to you the information submitted by Mr. John Tsai of Indo-China group Ltd, with an application to receive the Payment on your behalf. Please as a matter of urgency, you are required to verify the following information and inform us if you are aware or knows anything about this development before we can proceed with the transfer of your Partial payment of $16,200,000.00 to the Bank account below.

 1. Did you instruct one Mr. John Tsai of Indo-China group Ltd. Hong-Kong, to claim and receive your outstanding fund on your behalf?
 2. Did you sign any "Deed of Assignment" in his favor thereby making him the current beneficiary with the Bank account details below:

 Account Name: Indo-China Group Ltd,
 A/C No: USD114-1025567-8,
 Bank Name: Standard Chattered Bank,Hong Kong,
 Swift Code: SCBL11K111.

 Finally, you are hereby advised to indicate to this honorable office with immediate effect, if Tsai should come forward for the claim of these funds before we can endorse for the final payment approval order on his favor. But if your answer is negative then re-send your information to enable us conclude the transfer with NO further delay.

 We wait to hear from you soonest, and be rest assured of our professional service.

 SINCERELY YOURS,
 MRS. INGA-BRITT AHLENIUS,
 UNITED NATIONS UNDER-SECRETARY
 GENERAL FOR INTERNAL OVERSEES