Please get in touch with me

gb7h at secoure.com gb7h at secoure.com
Mon Mar 23 16:11:49 UTC 2015

 From Barrister James MCBETH {Esq}
James Mcbeth  and Associate
12 B Kenwyn Road Clapham
London,England.
Telephone:+447024038698.
Email:jmchambersuk at hotmail.com

Dear Friend,

I am  Barrister James Mcbeth {Esq}, a British citizen who based in
AFRICA, and the personal Attorney to your relation,a foreigner who used
to work with AGIP PETROLEUM OIL COMPANY/ Road CONSTRUCTION (NAOC).On
Thursday 25th of December2003, my client,his wife and the Child were
involved in a plane crash in Benin Republic, in West Africa.

               ...Check the cnn website here for confirmation...

            :www.cnn.com/2003/WORLD/africa/12/25/benin.crash/index.html:

All occupants of the plane unfortunately lost their lives. Since then I
have made several inquiries to your Embassy to locate any of my client’s
extended relatives, this has also proved unsuccessful. After these
several unsuccessful attempts, I decided to trace his relatives over the
Internet,to locate any member of his family but to no avail,I contacted
you,After going through your profile,I decided to contacted you to
assist me in repatriating the money left behind by my client before they
got confiscated or declared unserviceable by the Bank PLC,where these
huge deposits were lodged.

I am the only person who has legal right to present the next of kin of
my late client to the bank,because I have all the legal banking
documents to prove my claim beyond reasonable doubt and you have the
same surname with my late client to prove my claim beyond reasonable
doubt.I want you to help me as the Next Of Kin to my late Client receive
this money in your country,because I am planning to come over to your
country with my Family to buy a house and invest rest of the money with
you. I want us to invest the money jointly in your country as soon as it
is release by the Bank.

The Finance House where the deceased had an account valued at about
US$22.8Million Dollars has issued me a notice to provide the next-of-kin
or have the account confiscated within the next ten official working
days.Since I have been unsuccessful in locating the relatives for over
one(1)month now,

NOTE: I seek your consent to present you as the next of kin to the
deceased,because you have the same surname with my late client,so that
the proceeds of this account valued at US$22.8Million Dollars can be
paid to you and then you and I can share the money; 60% to me and 35% to
you, while 5% should be for expenses or tax as your government may
required.

I have all necessary legal documents that can be used to back up any
claim we may make, all I require is your honest/unalloyed co-operation
to enable us see this transaction through. I guarantee that this will be
executed under a legitimate arrangement that will protect you and I from
any breach of the law and I want you to receive the Fund,which will
enable me and my family to come over to your country and buy a very good
house to leave and invest the rest of the money wisely.

Please get in touch with me immediately you acknowledge the good receipt
of this message. I will equally send my international passport and other
necessary documents to assure you that this business is not a jamboree
or Joke and will be executed under a legitimate arrangement that will
protect you and I from any breach of the law.I highly solicit your
honesty and trust concerning this issue as all my hope relay on it for
survival.

Anticipating your prompt response.

Yours Sincerely,

  Barrister James Mcbeth{Esq}