Hello

Miss Lina duc Kien linaduckien at gmail.com
Tue Mar 17 14:09:14 UTC 2015

Hello,

My name is Lina duc Kien,the daughter of Nguyen Duc Kien.I look very good before writing you and I am sorry i do not write english good.I want to know
if there  is chance or project i can make with you in your country.why i am asking was that my father who co-founded the Asia Commercial Joint
Stock Bank (ACB)was
suspended and arrested. because of the problem my father have,the government is taking all his properties.I want to make investment in your country
with his money before the government will seize all.
I want to discuss with you confidentially,i can not use phone as the authority is monitoring my family to know if there is any asset
under my father name. please make this confidential because authorities are watching on my family.

I wait for your email back to me

Kien