Warm Greethings.!!!

Kim Kurrel (Mrs) kimkurrel at yahoo.nl
Tue Mar 10 13:58:08 UTC 2015

Dear Beloved

Peace of the lord be with you.

With heavy tears in my eyes and great sorrow in my heart, I decided to contact you for assistance and distribution of my inheritance after going through your profile.

My name is Kim Kurrel ,a dying woman who have been exposed to a violent incident of a bomb blast that affected my hearing ability and damage to my brain which the Doctor has told me will stop full functioning very soon and also been diagnosed for cancer. I have requested for (euthanasia) the act or practice of ending the life of myself which was also declined.

I was married to my late husband for 14 years without a child; he was a philanthropist and senior Syria Army officer. He defected and join the Syria Revolutionary and Opposition Forces to fight president Bachar el-Assad because of the brutal murder of Syria people by his government.  As a result of his defection He was arrested because he joined the opposition army and later killed by president Bachar el-Assad.

Before his death by president Bachar el-Assad, he has deposited Five million five Hundred thousand US Dollars in the Netherlands with a notary to oversee this funds in case anything happens to him. Due to my health conditions, I will need you to act on my behalf to receive this funds if you wish to as our legitimate beneficiary with the documents covering the deposit of the funds which I will send your upon your acceptance

I have been touched by God to donate from what i have inherited from my late husband for the good work of God, rather than allow my relatives to use my husband hard-earned funds ungodly.

I will be going in for an operation couple of hours from now, and  I have decided to WILL/donate the sum of $5,500,000 to you for the good work of the lord, and to help the motherless and less privilege and for the assistance of the widows. Please assure me that you will act on humanitarian motives.

Contact my lawyer with this specified email contact:

Email: BDvrie at aol.com
Name: Barrister Bernard de Vries

Inform him that i have WILLED ($5,500,000.00) to you and i have notified him that i am WILLING that amount to you for a specific and good work. I know i do not know you but i have been directed to do this by my instinct.

Regards,
Kim Kurrel (Mrs.) kimkurrel at yahoo.nl
My Lawyer Contact Email Address: BDvrie at aol.com

---