READ CAREFULLY

LEGAL EXECUTIVE dompodsosnami.ustka at interia.pl
Tue Jul 28 00:45:28 UTC 2015

Good day,

I represent the interest of my deceased clients who happen to be a national of your country. Until his untimely death, he worked as a private contractor with Chevron Oil and Gas Company in Nigeria. Prior to his demise, he confided in me with documents on his investment with a bank in Nigeria where he worked prior to his untimely death. He made a fixed deposit with the bank (datails withheld) for security reasons.

I received a memo from the corresponding bank requesting for the representative to receive the funds on his behalf. After several unsuccessful attempts to locate any member of his family I decided to contact you since his suppose next of kin died in the same accident that killed him. I had to make this contact with you seeking your partnership in retrieving his entitlement before the bank get it confiscated or declare the account unserviceable. The bank where the deposit was made has already sent a memo to my office, a full notice to provide a representative to enable them process the funds.

I therefore seek your consent to present you as the next of kin to the deceased, In this case the proceeds of the account can be paid to you. Please be informed that the bank will attest approve to whomever I present before them with document. As soon as I receive your email with full support in this course, I shall send you more information. Please if you have any question, do not hesitate to contact me on this email.

Yours faithfully,

Barrister J. Brown
Principal Attorney