[V2 6/7] hvsock: introduce Hyper-V VM Sockets feature

Dexuan Cui decui at microsoft.com
Mon Jul 20 05:30:50 UTC 2015

The net_*ratelimited() functions may lose message if the messages are
printed very frequently, like in hvsock_sendmsg()/hvsock_recvmsg().

I used pr_debug() because I saw it's widely used in net/ipv4/.
Usually CONFIG_DYNAMIC_DEBUG=y, so pr_debug() means
dynamic_pr_debug(), which won't output anything by default.

Sorry, I'm not sure about the "sophisticated tracing facilities in the
kernel that can do that transparently, and more" mentioned by David.

Anyway, I don't mind  simply removing the pr_debug() usages.
I will send out V3 later today.

Thanks,
-- Dexuan