HELLO

laurent basque LAURENTBASQUE109 at ONO.COM
Wed Jul 8 22:25:53 UTC 2015

Dear Friend,

Greetings and how are you doing?

I want you to be my partner in the transfer of the sum of $10.5 Million dollars discovered in my department in a Bank here in West Africa and I will give you more details on this when I get your reply but be rest assured that I will give you 40% of the total sum once the transfer is completed but you have to maintain secrecy of this deal if you are ready to work with me.

Mr. Laurent Basque

---