URGENTREPLY

JOHANNES E. GERARD yc at gamefast.com.cn
Mon Jan 19 13:13:54 UTC 2015

PRUDENTIAL FINANCIAL SERVICES LIMITED
   LAURENCE POUNTNEY HILL LONDON EC4R 0HH U.K.
               U.K. Company No. 02042953
          EMAIL Address:  johannesege150 at yahoo.com.hk

Dear Friend,

We are financial facilitators accredited to leading providers of private debt, mezzanine loan and equity securities to middle-market companies worldwide. Our company is capable of providing funds on loan basis until maximum US$900 Million for projects-funding and capital expansion of legitimate business activities. We arrange private money loans for Raw Land, Joint Venture/ Equity Funding, Green projects, Bridge Loans, Industrial Properties and more. Our Loans and leased Instruments can be obtained at minimal expense to the borrower compared to other banking options. We are working only in providing funds on loan basis, for which we receive returns in the form of interests (3% yearly) after each financial year, for 10 years. We are not interested in the management of the business. Our terms and Conditions are reasonable.

It is important that you read through the attached documents and fill as appropriate to enable our Legal Department finalize the Loan Agreement (LA) between our company (Prudential Financial Services 'PFS') and yourself/ company which we shall both sign as binding contractual agreement between the two parties. The Funds will be remitted to you, via Swift Transfer into your account, after  the simple processes are completed in accordance with our operations guidelines.  We are ready to provide enough Loan Funds in your favour to enable you finance your business projects.

Let us know the total amount you need for the project, and we shall facilitate provision of the Loan in your favour.
Once we receive the filled / signed Form from you, the PFS Executive Board of Directors will expedite actions to actualize smooth and prompt remittance of the Loan Funds into your own bank account nominate. For expeditious transfer of the Loan Funds in your favour, it is pertinent that you communicate to this Office via email:  fundauditors at prudentialfinancialuk.org  on daily basis.

Expecting your urgent response today.

Yours Sincerely,

JOHANNES E. GERARD
Financial Controls Officer; Prudential Financial Services UK.
email: johannesege150 at yahoo.com.hk