Hello

Collins Adams cadams at live.fr
Mon Feb 16 20:12:16 UTC 2015

My dear,

It's my pleasure writing to you today, I am Collins Adams by name, I  am
working in a bank here in Accra Ghana. I have a proposition
involving the sum of $16 million USD in our bank invested by one of  your
country man man who died years back, the money is still in his
account here, this deal will be of mutual benefit for both of us.

Should you be interested kindly get back to me for us to proceed.

Kind Regards
Collins Adams

y se considera que está limpio.