doubt about sm7xxfb

Sudip Mukherjee sudipm.mukherjee at gmail.com
Tue Feb 10 14:07:47 UTC 2015

Hi Greg,
we have this sm7xxfb in drivers/staging now which is supporting SM710, SM712, SM721 and SM722. I am also working on another new hardware SM750, which will be ready for staging in next 1 -2 weeks.
this SM750 is entirely different hardware and these two drivers will have nothing in common.

So should i place it in sm7xxfb? or i keep it in a new folder drivers/staging/sm750fb? or maybe place them in separate folders sm712 and sm750 under drivers/staging/sm7xxfb?

regards
sudip