Attention

paul marek recrutamento06.br at capgemini.com
Sat Dec 19 07:00:29 UTC 2015

IMF
BP 1536078 AIR PORT ROAD
COTONOU,BENIN REP,
PHONE NUMBER:+ 229 98742788

REF NO: 104-8908

Attention:,

The International Monetary Funds,IMF has authorized my Office to settle all the Foreign Debts owed by the Benin Republic Government. The IMF Foreign Policy and Currency Regulation offered loan of $23 billion to Benin Republic Government based on the Agreement $2 billion was mapped out for the Foreign Debts and your name was among those Beneficiaries to be paid through my Office.

Based on these all the money you have had spent in the course of getting this money in the past must be included as no money will be lost. Therefore, you are directed to state categorically the total amount you had spent before and forward it to my Office now before the total payment  will be made on your behalf.

Your payment this time will be taken place immediately and under 72 Hours the payment of $3.7 million will be concluded. You are requested to reply with your full information such as your cell phone, address and you personal ID.

Kindly reply now.

Yours
Mr.Paul Marek
IMF COORDINATOR