JOB OPPORTUNITY

James Peterson petersonjames579 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 18 02:00:30 UTC 2015

Become our Consumer report analyst. You will earn $200.00 per venture. You will be paid for shopping and dining out. Your job will be to evaluate and comment on customer service, undetected, in a wide variety of shops, stores, restaurants and services in your area. Consumer report analyst are needed throughout America. You'll be paid to shop and dine out, getting free meals, free merchandise, free services, free entertainment, free travel, fun work, flexible schedule and no training required and great pay.

Consumer report analyst reports provide businesses with unbiased reviews from a customer standpoint. This allows business to identify problems which might result in unhappy customers and loss of sales. Consumer report analyst have a great responsibility and are paid accordingly. As a Consumer report analyst, you can earn up to $200 per assignment, have a flexible schedule and hours, and choose the assignments you want. You can even bring your kids with you. We shall send you checks for your assignments. You cash each check and use our money to carry out your assignment. You do not use any of your money. To complete your application, please provide the following information:

Full Name:
Full Address(not P.O BOX):
Phone number(s):
Email: