Attention Please!,

UNITED NATION. traoremr.abdel at yahoo.fr
Wed Dec 2 19:14:31 UTC 2015

Attention Please!,

This is to official inform you that we have been having meetings for
the past Three (3) Weeks which ended two days ago with Mr. Jim Yong
Kim the World Bank president and other seven continent presidents on
the Congress we treated on solution to Scam victim problems.

Note: we have decided to contact you following the reports we received
from Anti-Fraud International Monitoring Group your name/email has
been submitted to us therefore the United Nations have agreed to
compensate you with the sum of (USD$450,000.00) this compensation is
also including international business that failed due to Government
problems etc.

We have arranged your payment through our ATM MasterCard which is the
latest instruction from the World Bank president Mr. Jim Yong Kim
therefore be advice to contact our Representative Agent. Mrs. Aminata
Zongo, who is in position to release your ATM MasterCard, Contact her
immidetaily with the bellow email as listed bellow:

Contact Name: Mrs. Aminata Zongo

Email: mrs.aminatazongo at yahoo.fr

Once again for the collection of your ATM MasterCard, contact our
representative Mrs. Aminata Zongo to enable you confirm your payment
without any further delay and note that any other contact you made out
side her office is at of your own risk.

Regards,

Deputy Secretary-General (U.N)