Attn Beneficiary: Congratulations Shell Petroleum,Chevron-Texaco Oil and Gas Company Promo Winner

ShellBritish Chevronpetroleum suqiu at nju.edu.org
Fri Aug 21 22:30:40 UTC 2015

SHELL/CHEVRON/TEXACO OIL COMPANY
10BC CHEVRON LAYOUT, LEVEL 3
BEVAN WAY MANCHESTER CITY
UNITED KINGDOM
Tel :+447087643908

Attn Beneficiary: Congratulations Shell Petroleum,Chevron-Texaco Oil and Gas Company Promo Winner

 We are pleased to inform you of the result of the just concluded Shell British Petroleum and Chevron-Texaco Oil and Gas Company computer balloting sweepstake held recently.   The online cyber lotto draws was conducted from an exclusive list of 17,050 e-mail addresses of individual and corporate bodies picked by an advanced automated random computer search from the internet, no ticket was sold. After this automated computer ballot ,your e-mail address emerged as one of the Four winners  in the
category "A1" with  verification  number; (CT-389-6373,FGN/P-073-92) and Batch number; 56567/11A1/SBPCT.

Your price is worth £950,000 .00  (Nine Hundred and Fifty Thousand Pounds Sterlings). It happens that your payment center falls in Spain (Madrid) For claims send the under listed details to our claim agent for onward processing;

Full name,Home address, age, phone nunmber,Occupation and Amount won.

Dr.Terry Joe
Senior Regional Representative
Email: infolacaxai at gmail.com
Tel: +34631481381

 Remember to  quote your Verification and Batch numbers respectively.

 Endeavour to claim your prize on or before the 31th Day of August,2015 .Any breach of confidentiality on the part of Winners will result to disqualification. Congratulations once again from members of our Promotional staff.

 Kind Regards
 Barr. Ken Kelly(Promo Administrative Secretary)