My Estate

Victoria Kess victoria-kess at hotmail.com
Thu Sep 25 17:17:01 UTC 2014

Dear Sir/Madam,

Peace of the lord be with you.

After going through your profile, i decided to contact you for assistance and distribution of my inheritance.

My name is Victoria Kess ,a dying woman who have decided to donate what i have to you/ church. I am 48 years old and i was diagnosed for cancer for about 9 years ago, immediately after the death of my husband who lived all his life in Australia, who has left me everything he worked for.

I have been touched by God to donate from what i have inherited from my late husband for the good work of God, rather than allow my relatives to use my husband hard-earned funds ungodly. Please pray that the good Lord forgive me my sins.

I will be going in for an operation couple of hours from now, and  I have decided to WILL/donate the sum of $5,500,000 to you for the good work of the lord, and to help the motherless and less privilege and for the assistance of the widows.

Now i cannot take any telephone calls right now because my relatives are around me. I have adjusted my WILL and my lawyer is aware i have changed my will you and he will arrange the transfer of the funds from my account to you.

Contact my lawyer with this specified email contact:
Email: winkoors at aol.com
Name: Barrister Wim Koors

Inform him that i have WILLED ($5,500,000.00) to you and i have notified him that i am WILLING that amount to you for a specific and good work. I know i do not know you but i have been directed to do this by my instinct.

NB: I will appreciate your utmost confidentiality in this matter until the task is accomplished, as I do not want anything that will jeopardize my last wish. In addition, I will be contacting with you by email, as I do not want my relation or anybody to know because they are always around me.

Regards,
Victoria Kess (Mrs.) victoria-kess at hotmail.com
My Lawyer Contact Email Address: winkoors at aol.com