Partnership Required

Roliskov Amirov rolistov.amirov at yandex.com
Thu Sep 18 13:27:01 UTC 2014

Good day,

I have instruction from my principal, a business magnate and founder of a Russian company to contact you regarding this business brief.

We are planning to shift investment from Russia to other countries because of the recent sanctions on Russia due to the government decision on Ukraine, Syria, MH17 Malaysia plane shoot and other matters. My principal is moving funds from his present portfolio to invest outside Russia.

Your partnership is required to cooperate with us to move this funds for this investment into your country. You will be of immense assistance to us in the investment and you will be rewarded on percentage share. Please indicate your interest and get back to me at this email( roliskovamirov at yandex.com ) for more details.

I wait your reply.

Thank you,

Roliskov Amirov