Staging: unisys: base drivers complete

Greg KH gregkh at linuxfoundation.org
Mon Sep 15 16:04:53 UTC 2014

On Mon, Sep 15, 2014 at 10:56:07AM -0500, Ken Cox wrote:
> Greg and other reviewers,
>
> Ben Romer and I believe that the Unisys drivers in staging-next are now
> complete.  Are there any other changes that you are aware of that we need to
> make to these drivers?

Have you actually ran the checkpatch.pl tool on this code?  You still
have a lot of cleanup to do (hint, typedefs for drivers are not
allowed...)

> We have additional drivers to submit that are supported by this base set of
> drivers but want to make sure the base set is in good shape before
> continuing.  As changes requested by the community have been made in the
> staging-next drivers, we have made corresponding changes in the additional
> drivers to try and have a minimal amount of additional work when these
> drivers are submitted.

See above, get the basics down first, you still have a ways to go to get
there...

And what bout the TODO file?  The first 3 items are not completed.  Why
even have a TODO file if you aren't going to look at it?  :(